Word of Welcome
Welcome to St John’s Presbyterian Church. We are glad you dropped by our website. Please take time to check us out. If our website does not answer all your questions about SJPC, feel free to contact us.AT SJPC YOU CAN EXPECT
- A genuine and welcoming community of faith
- Worship that seeks to engage heart and mind
- A biblical and historically connected church
- Thought provoking and uplifting preaching
- A safe place to explore life’s big questions
- A commitment to the less fortunate
Jesus is at the centre of all that we are and all that we do. In the Bible, Jesus’ followers are described as disciples (learners or apprentices) who have responded to his gracious offer of abundant and purposeful life and now try to pattern their lives according to his teaching. Whether you are single, married or divorced, old or young, student or professional, Presbyterian or not, there is a place for everyone and every gift and skill in our community of faith.
No matter where you are at in your experience with God, you are invited to join us in the wild and unpredictable adventure of learning and following Jesus.